- The metal locking floor sink basket prevents plumbing emergencies and costly repairs.
- This is the only locking basket in the market. Other baskets can be removed or damaged, leaving your drains vulnerable clogs and backups.
- Most restaurants are seeing a return on investment in as little as 6 months.
- Each metal locking basket comes with a plastic floor sink basket that sits on top to easily remove debris.
Installation and Instructions:
- This device is a custom made product that is measured by the customer using the drain net measuring tool and /or plumber/ qualified person.
- Once the product is paid in full and the measuring device is received, the process begins to build the custom device.
- This device will be mailed to the store; where the customer will use a right angle drill attachment/appropriate but and a small impact drill to install.
- If device is not sized right in corners, a grinder can be used to round corners as necessary.
- Different styles of Ss bolts can be used depending on the level of security needed against abuse. (ie. people removing device to use sink as a trash can.
- It is recommended that the drains be snaked and video inspected prior to install to ensure drains are clear and clean.
- These devices are intended to be removed and cleaned every 3-4 months depending on use.
- Once removed clean device with soap, wire brush or wire wheel on a drill.
- If debris gets into drain saver, use a wet/dry vacuum to remove excess debris.
- Customer is fully responsible for care and maintenance of this device and should use care when handling due to the sharp edges.