Our Organic Drain Treatment Liquid is a superior biological treatment for degrading fats, oil, grease and other organic waste that cause blockages and odors. What makes this product superior is a combination of effective ingredients and production quality. The patented formulation of non-pathogenic pseudomonad bacteria is not available in typical off-the-shelf consumer products. It is a true bio-clean product!
Our 64-ounce liquid treatment now features an innovative new bottle design that allows you to pour the right dosage directly, with less chance for mess and waste. These bottles are shipped factory fresh from our lab with foil seals that eliminate any leaks or seepage in transit.
The performance-ready, friendly bacteria removes fats, oils, grease and organic waste build-up through biological digestion. It contains no emulsifiers, added enzymes or other ingredients which may be frowned upon by local regulatory authorities and the environmental community. Cleaner discharged water conserves municipal energy use for treatment.
- Guaranteed quality-controlled product with high cell counts
- 100 separate quality assurance tests prior to bottling
- Exceptional bacterial enzyme activity with exclusive, patented formulation
- Speeds breakdown and digestion of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Innovative bottle designed for precise dosage application and reduced waste
- Bacterial metabolism with aerobic growth
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous
- Environmentally safe formulation containing non-pathogenic bacteria
- Listed in the EPA’s Safer Choice (formerly Design for the Environment) program
- USDA BioPreferred® Designated product
- Up to 32 uses per bottle
- One year + shelf life
For Preventative Maintenance: Apply 4 oz. per week directly into each drain
For Slow Drains: Apply 4 oz. per day directly into drain for 5 consecutive days or until drain flows freely.
For Grease Traps: Apply 1 gallon spread out over a month directly into grease trap. May also be applied with an injection pump and timer (auto dosers) for automated daily application.