The W-1250-AST Automatic Grease Removal Device is capable of accepting up to a 125 GPM (7.89 l/s) flow. The two center modules which comes with digital time control, heater assembly, and mechanized skimming assemble, automatically isolates trapped grease into grease collectors for easy disposal. The Automatic Solids Transfer feature automatically empties incidental solids out of the solids chamber and down the sewer line.
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with two center lid assemblies with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- Versatile and compact, can either be floor mounted or used in a partially recessed installation
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle runs without need of an operator’s assistance
- Offers a 24-hour multi-event time control to process when it would be most convenient during the course of each day
- Collection container can be taken off so that seized grease and oils can be dumped in your specified area
- Motor location and the grease/oil sump outlet are reversible to accommodate your sink’s plumbing design
Materials: Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1055 Watts (9.1 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 125 GPM (7.89 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 40 Pounds Per Hour (18.16 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 300+ Pounds (136+ Kg)
Eductor Pump Operation Water Requirements: 50 PSI min., 12 GPM (3.45 BAR min., 0.75 l/s)
W-1250-AST-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 1055 Watts (4.6 Amps)Unit may be improperly listed as W1250AST, W-1250AST, W1250-AST, W-1250, W1250, 1250-AST or 1250AST
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING VIA LTL IN CONTIGUOUS US ONLY. FOLLOWING PURCHASE, CONTACT Drain-Net Technologies AT 1-844-564-9216 TO VERIFY SHIPPING DETAILS AND SCHEDULE DELIVERY.