- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- Versatile and compact, can either be floor mounted or used in a partially recessed installation
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle runs without need of an operator’s assistance
- Stainless steel basket captures more solid items
- Offers a 24-hour multi-event time control to process when it would be most convenient during the course of each day
- Collection container can be taken off so that seized grease and oils can be dumped in your specified area
- Motor location and the grease/oil sump outlet are reversible to accommodate your sink’s plumbing design
Materials: Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish / Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 535 Watts (4.6 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 25 GPM (1.6 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 20 Pounds Per Hour (9.08 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 50+ Pounds (22.7+ Kg)
Eductor Pump Operation Water Requirements: 50 PSI min., 5 GPM (3.45 BAR min., 0.23 l/s)
Big Dipper Model No. W-250-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 25 gallons per minute (1.6 /s) peak flow, 50+ pounds (22.7 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 1 rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, an integral flow control device, self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heater, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, an integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time control, a field reversible motor location, a field reversible grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable 304 stainless steel lid, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and a separate grease and oils collection container. Eductor pump shall be supplied with 3’ Hose & 0.75” GH Female Connection for attachment to facility-supplied water supply. Eductor pump shall be supplied with an approved vacuum breaker. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection. Two (2) no-hub connectors for plumbing connection provided.
W-250-AST: 115V 50/60Hz, 535 Watts (4.6 Amps)
W-250-AST-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 535 Watts (2.3 Amps)
Unit may be improperly listed as W250AST, W-250AST, W250-AST, W-250, W250, 250-AST or 250AST
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING VIA LTL IN CONTIGUOUS US ONLY. FOLLOWING PURCHASE, CONTACT Drain-Net Technologies AT 1-844-564-9216 TO VERIFY SHIPPING DETAILS AND SCHEDULE DELIVERY.