The Big Dipper W-250-AST Automatic Grease Removal Device is capable of accepting up to a 25 GPM (1.58 l/s) flow. The center module which comes with digital time control, heater assembly, and mechanized skimming assemble, automatically isolates trapped grease into grease collector for easy disposal. The Automatic Solids Transfer feature automatically empties incidental solids out of the solids chamber and down the sewer line.
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- Versatile and compact, can either be floor mounted or used in a partially recessed installation
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle runs without need of an operator’s assistance
- Stainless steel basket captures more solid items
- Offers a 24-hour multi-event time control to process when it would be most convenient during the course of each day
- Collection container can be taken off so that seized grease and oils can be dumped in your specified area
- Motor location and the grease/oil sump outlet are reversible to accommodate your sink’s plumbing design
Materials: Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish / Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 535 Watts (4.6 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 25 GPM (1.6 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 20 Pounds Per Hour (9.08 Kg Per Hour)
Grease Retention Capacity: 50+ Pounds (22.7+ Kg)
Eductor Pump Operation Water Requirements: 50 PSI min., 5 GPM (3.45 BAR min., 0.23 l/s)
Big Dipper Model No. W-250-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 25 gallons per minute (1.6 /s) peak flow, 50+ pounds (22.7 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 1 rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, an integral flow control device, self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heater, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, an integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time control, a field reversible motor location, a field reversible grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable 304 stainless steel lid, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and a separate grease and oils collection container. Eductor pump shall be supplied with 3’ Hose & 0.75” GH Female Connection for attachment to facility-supplied water supply. Eductor pump shall be supplied with an approved vacuum breaker. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection. Two (2) no-hub connectors for plumbing connection provided.
W-250-AST: 115V 50/60Hz, 535 Watts (4.6 Amps)
W-250-AST-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 535 Watts (2.3 Amps)
Unit may be improperly listed as W250AST, W-250AST, W250-AST, W-250, W250, 250-AST or 250AST
Click here to view and download the complete Spec Sheet and Installation Instructions
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING VIA LTL IN CONTIGUOUS US ONLY. FOLLOWING PURCHASE, CONTACT Drain-Net Technologies AT 1-844-564-9216 TO VERIFY SHIPPING DETAILS AND SCHEDULE DELIVERY.