Outdoor - remote, battery-operated tank monitoring system. Lets you know the sludge level on the bottom of a grease trap or septic tank, temperature of grease or liquids, measures the floating grease and oil inside the tank, and alerts of you of emergencies.
Do you have a grease interceptor outside your restaurant or commercial kitchen? How do you know when it is time to pump out your grease trap or grease interceptor? Drain-Net has solved the problem with Tank Vision, a remote grease monitor which analyzes your grease interceptor and provides your facility managers with daily updates.
- Assists in the following: Pumping scheduling, pumper evaluation, tank functionality, and plumbing issues related to grease trap
- Emergency service notification
- Provides sufficient reporting for city officials
- Tank Vision measures: liquid level, top oil/grease, bottom sludge, and temperature
- Tank Vision features alarms for: high liquid level, total top solids, total bottom solids, and percentage of total solids
- Other features include: digital cellular telemetry, battery operation, easy installation at tank,
- No external phone line or power requirements