Hurricone Cordless Floor Dryer
Make your floor safe for your customers!
A slippery floor is a disaster waiting to happen for unaware pedestrians. Safety cones, floor sings, and barricades are used in all types of establishments to warn pedestrians, but they do no sufficiently dry the wet floor. Be proactive when it comes to safety. Let the HURRICONE™ warn your customers of potential slip hazards and assist in drying that wet floor, while it quietly dries the floor.
Did you know?
- The average restaurant has 3 to 9 slip and fall accidents each year
- Falls account for over 8 million hospital emergency room visits, representing the leading cause of visits (21.3%). Slips and falls account for over 1 million visits, or 12% of total falls.
- Occupational fatalities due to falls are approximately 600 per year
- According to Workers Compensation statistics from ITT-Hartford Insurance Company, falls account for 16% of all claims and 26% of all costs. This compares to 33% of costs associated with sprains and strains.
- Falls occur in virtually all manufacturing and service sectors.
- Disabling (temporary and permanent) occupational injuries due to falls are approximately $250,000-$300,000 per year.
- The average cost to defend a slip and fall lawsuit is $50,000 and plaintiffs win 51% of premises liability claims.
- For every $1 spent on floor care chemicals, $3 is spent on slip and fall claims and legal battles.
The above facts are from nfsi.org and the National Safety Council
Loading... Please wait...