Onsite food waste digester that biologically converts food scrap waste into grey wastewater. Water from food is reclaimed and recycled by local municipal treatment plant. A game changing way to divert from landfill for all organics.
- Space-saving compact footprint
- Designed for low volume food waste generators
- The Sprout can process up to 650 lbs (300 kg) of food waste per day
- Comes equipped with our cloud-based technology solution to reduce food waste generation
- Available for purchase or lease. Contact us for details.
Divert food waste in three easy steps…
- Full and quick service restaurants
- Grocery and natural food stores
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- University Dining Facilities
- Food Courts
- Cruise Industry
- Space-saving compact footprints
- Eliminates odors, leaks and pests associated with toters, bins and dumpsters
- Improves employee safety and operational efficiency
- Collects real-time data to reduce food waste generation
- Complies with food waste regulations
- Models available to support various levels of customer food waste volume.
- On-site solution converts food waste to a liquid that is safely discharged through any standard sewer line.
- Processing costs are as little as $40.00 per ton in the U.S.
- Attractive leasing model with no upfront costs or capital investment to the customer.
- Complies with current food waste regulations.
- Provides real-time data analytics for supply chain management and to support
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability reporting.
Powerful, Smart Technology to Increase Efficiency and Change Wasteful Behavior
Our patented IoT software platform leverages AWS and Slack to empower low-tech industrial machinery with high-tech data analytics capabilities and communication tools.
- Provides frictionless two-way natural language communication through chatbot technology.
- Functions as as a virtual assistant at your fingertips.
- Smart mode technology that drives equipment performance through cloud-connected machine learning capabilities.
- Automated energy consumption.