Large, high volume machines that can process up to 2400 lbs (1100 kg) of food waste per day. They also come equipped with our cloud-based technology solution to reduce food waste generation. Great for manufacturers, grocery stores, cafeterias, prisons, or other large facilities.
BioHiTech Cloud® & — Analytics for Food Waste Treatment Machines
When you lease one of our digesters, you get access to BioHiTech Cloud® for free. BioHiTech Cloud® analyzes the type and amount of waste that your digester processes. With easy-to-understand trends and analytics, you can improve your waste performance and save resources.
Onsite food waste digester that biologically converts scrap waste into grey wastewater. Water from food is reclaimed and recycled by local municipal treatment plant. A game changing way to divert from landfill for all organics.
Divert food waste in three easy steps…
- Space-saving compact footprints
- Eliminates odors, leaks and pests associated with toters, bins and dumpsters
- Improves employee safety and operational efficiency
- Collects real-time data to reduce food waste generation
- Complies with food waste regulations
- Models available to support various levels of customer food waste volume.
- On-site solution converts food waste to a liquid that is safely discharged through any standard sewer line.
- Processing costs are as little as $40.00 per ton in the U.S.
- Attractive leasing model with no upfront costs or capital investment to the customer.
- Complies with current food waste regulations.
- Provides real-time data analytics for supply chain management and to support
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability reporting.
Powerful, Smart Technology to Increase Efficiency and Change Wasteful Behavior
Our patented IoT software platform leverages AWS and Slack to empower low-tech industrial machinery with high-tech data analytics capabilities and communication tools.
- Provides frictionless two-way natural language communication through chatbot technology.
- Functions as as a virtual assistant at your fingertips.
- Smart mode technology that drives equipment performance through cloud-connected machine learning capabilities.
- Automated energy consumption.