The 3″ Aluminator Drain with Proseal comes with a new clamping ring style for single-ply systems. It is Constructed of a heavy gauge (.081) spun aluminum, along with a heavy duty aluminum ring and bolt in place dome. It comes in all the common sizes available for new and retrofit styles. The 3″ Aluminator Drain with Proseal is very quick and easy to install and maintain, as well as being efficient and economical. It also has anti-backup seals installed and its made in the USA! It is also available with TPO/PVC coating on the flange. Drain-Tech.com has a variety of roofing drains made of high quality materials to use on your next roofing job. Our team has decades of industry experience, and are always willing to help you out.
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Spun Aluminum .081 gauge for quick and easy installation. Larger diameter for increased strength of hardware
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Ring that is 1-1/4 in. tall which includes 12 scallops to maximize drainage, seep holes on bottom of ring and bolt in place Aluminum strainer
- 3 bolt Aluminum strainer that is 10 in. diameter x 6 in. tall
- Standard with Pro Seal Rubber seal
- Flange diameter of 16 in.
- Drain Outlet length of 12 in.