- This equipment has a small footprint, measuring 3′ L x 2′ W and 14″ H. The height for dump area is only 10" off the floor, making it easy for workers to dump large mop buckets. It will also handle gravity discharge from automated floor scrubbers.
- Empty station through internal sump pump or through 1" removable plug on the backside of the unit
- All surfaces of this equipment are powder coated paint which is known for durability and strong resistance to corrosion from harsh chemicals.
- Slanted bottom helps reduce casual effluent, thus reducing standing liquid from becoming septic or foul smelling
- Hinge rear compartment to allow access to sump pump and internal strainer screen
Dump Station Filtration:
- Solid debris (mop strings, papers, trash, metal chips, etc). are separated via a 3/8″ perforated, aluminum strainer basket.
- The basket is light weight, with handles that provide for ease in handling/dumping of accumulated solids.
- Inside the unit, there is also a screen with 1/8″ perforations will filter out even smaller solids and protects the on-board sump pump.
Float Activated Sump Pump:
- The on-board sump pump is float-activated and provides up to 20 GPM @ 15′ of head. It will empty the Dump Station faster than a floor scrubber or mop bucket can fill it up.
- The pump has 1-1/2″ outlet plumbing for delivery an effluent holding tank.
- The float activated sump pump will start immediately when as little as 3" of effluent is present (must be plugged in to begin pumping)
- Requires 115-vac/15-amp electrical outlet.
- Please contact us if you would like a more powerful sump pump which might be needed if pumping wastewater for long distances.
- If you do not want to use a sump pump, you can simply empty the unit through a 1" removable plug on the backside of the unit for direct discharge into a floor drain.