We have thousands of products in stock and ready to ship! Other things to know:
- Most products are in stock and ship within one business day! Please contact us if you have specific availability questions.
- Want a shipping estimate before you checkout? Add products to your cart, then click on shopping cart, and then under Shipping, click "Add Info" to estimate shipping.
- When checking out, please specify a physical street address. UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- We ship to the US, Canada, Mexico, and worldwide through UPS Worldwide Express. Our shipping calculator will calculate shipping fees during checkout.
- For overnight shipping, please call us to ensure product availability and to get an accurate shipping quote.
- Please note that the shipping industry, including FedEx and UPS, are experiencing significant delivery delays. Therefore we can not guarantee transit times, including overnight deliveries. No refunds of shipping costs will be provided for transit delays.
Tracking your Order
- When your order has shipped, you will receive an email from UPS My Choice, with your tracking information.
- We suggest becoming a member of UPS My Choice (it is free) to receive proactive delivery alters, manage your deliveries, provide delivery instructions to your driver, and even re-route and reschedule deliveries.
Large Grease Trap Shipping
- Large Grease Traps (50 GPM and up) ship LTL to the lower 48 states.
- Most units ship in 5 to 7 business days, but review product page details for more information on lead times.
- For customers outside the USA, orders will be delivered duty unpaid (DDU). The customer is responsible for paying import costs such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees, upon delivery.
- Due to supplier or licensing agreements, there may be some products that we cannot supply outside the US.
- Products that typically ship LTL, may also not be available to international customers.
- Please contact us for any questions.