Sampling the effluent exiting a grease interceptor system has become a requirement for local authorities across the country. With varying local codes, engineering details, and methodologies, we offer a turnkey solution. The code compliant Endura Sampling Well offers both convenience and peace of mind to installers, inspectors, and food service establishment (FSE) operators. The Sampling Well will comply with jurisdictions that require the installation of an effluent sampling point downstream from grease interceptors serving FSEs.
The Sampling Well ensures sample consistency and is offered with a choice of 6 outlets allowing for multiple directional changes from the inlet; each inlet and outlet provides for a 4” or 6” connection. Along with an 8” displacement between upper and lower connections for new installations. The sampling well is available with a Traffic S-Rated, a Pedestrian M-Rated for Light Traffic Cover or Cast Iron Cover.
- Available covers include: Traffic S-Rated Cover, M rated pedestrian cover, and Cast Iron Cover
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Lightweight, easy to transport and install
- Two products in one, “straight thru” and “Offset” connection options
- Choice of 6 outlets (allowing 90° directional changes from inlet) and 8” vertical displacement
- Available 4” and 6” outlet options
- Lower connections when used promote self-cleaning
- Bottom profile and multiple connections add stability and floatation resistance
- Built in fall – ½” across in to out – suits existing installations/replacement market