Every restaurant has to deal with unsightly grease that spills around their dumpster and cleaning it up is very difficult. Most people try to pressure wash grease down their sewers. However, this is no longer an options since the EPA considers grease a pollutant. That's why it is more important than ever to keep your grease dumpster clean.
- Actual dimensions: 55" x 96"
- Installs directly under your dumpster to catch and contain grease spills
- Uses uniquely designed 3 stage mat that is UV stable so it won't degrade even in the harshest weather
- Designed to absorb grease while repelling water
- Plastic sheeting on bottom of pad contains grease and dispenses it around the entire pad to keep it from puddling
- Helps you comply with environmental regulations and EPA clean water regulations
- Dramatically increases the life of your pavement, preventing very costly asphalt repairs
- It can hold 5 gallons of grease!
- Helps reduce rodents and pests
- Eliminates ugly stains, foul odors, and slip and fall liabilities in your parking lot
- Made in the USA with United Laboratories approved materials
Did you know that the EPA or local wastewater authority can fine you up to $10,000 and even suspend your business lecense for washing grease down your sewer drains?
- (1) Hydrophobic absorbent mat
- (4) Steel hold down cleats
- (4) Cleat pavement fasteners
- (4) Cleat shims
- (1) Disposal bag
- 1/3" Drill Bit
Installation Instructions: Click here to view and download