Block Odors, Harmful Sewer Gases, Fruit Flies, and Pests!
• Sewer odors coming up from dried traps
• Floor drain creating odor issues
• Additional material and labor costs to install trap primers
• Drain flies, maggots and roaches coming through the floor drain
• Drain fly breeding issues in floor drains
• Current solutions are chemical-based, ineffective, and hazardous to the environment
• One way valve creates seal to eliminate floor drain odor issues
• No more gases from floor drains
• LEED certified for new building construction. NYC Approved
• Solution to drain flies entering the facility through floor drains
• Sanitary, eco-friendly and chemical free solution
• Great alternative to a costly trap primer with simple installation, no mechanical parts to replace or maintain, & improved drainage quality
• A waterless Trap Seal perfect for restaurants, plumbers, and facility managers!
Function: Used in the outlet connections of floor drain bodies, or the inside of floor drain strainers to seal the opening to prevent odors, sewer gases, and insects from entering up through the floor drain grate. The Green Drain’s four flexible silicone sealing ribs ensure easy installation into openings that have variations in size. The Green Drain will open to allow drainage and close when there is no water flow. The Green Drain can be used in either new construction or retro-fit applications where trap primers were never installed.