Transparent drain protection allows responders to see spills are being stopped
A spill response drain cover is one of the easiest and most effective ways to stop a spill. But how can a responder know for sure that it's working? Cracks in concrete and dents in grating can offer a "path of least resistance" to spilled liquids.
An opaque spill response drain cover will not allow a visual inspection of whether or not spilled liquids are finding ways around the protection. The Ultra-Drain Seal, Clear Model changes that.
- The clear material provides an unobstructed view of covered drains - enables responders to make sure a complete seal is made.
- No more guesswork about Drain Seal effectiveness - quickly see if spills are entering the drain through cracks in the surface, imperfections in the grating, or other irregularities that can break the seal.
- Reinforcing mesh is “sandwiched” between layers of polyurethane — increases durability and resistance to tearing.
- Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains — temporarily “seals” to any smooth surface.
- Helps comply with SPCC and NPDES
|Product Shape||Description||Size (inches)||Size (metric)||SKU|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 18" x 18"||18 x 18||457 x 457 mm||DS-2200|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 24" x 24"||24 x 24||610 x 610 mm||DS-2201|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 36" x 36"||36 x 36||914 x 914 mm||DS-2202|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 42" x 42"||42 x 42||1067 x 1067 mm||DS-2203|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 48" x 48"||48 x 48||1219 x 1219 mm||DS-2204|
|Square||Drain Seal, Clear, 54" x 54"||54 x 54||1372 x 1372 mm||DS-2205|
|Rectangular||Drain Seal, Clear, 18" x 58"||18 x 58||457 x 1473 mm||DS-2206|
|Rectangular||Drain Seal, Clear, 36" x 58"||36 x 58||914 x 1473 mm||DS-2207|
|Circular||Drain Seal, Clear, 12" Diameter||12"||305 mm||DS-2208|
|Circular||Drain Seal, Clear, 20" Diameter||20"||508 mm||DS-2209|
|Circular||Drain Seal, Clear, 30" Diameter||30"||762 mm||DS-2210|
|Circular||Drain Seal, Clear, 42" Diameter||42"||1067 mm||DS-2211|
*NOTE: Protection from “long-term exposure” is limited to the damaging effects of UV radiation. The Ultra-Drain Seal Plus is not designed for repeated, long-term exposure to vehicular traffic. The reinforced PVC top layer allows the product to be driven over on occasion, but because of the softer nature of the bottom sealing layer, it is not recommended that the product be driven over repeatedly.