This is a replacement container for the Secure Needle Disposal System.
- Leak tight bottom and sides
- OSHA compliant for sharps disposal containers - Click here for the OSHA Fact Sheet
- Safe vertical syringe drop method
- Puncture resistant
- Large quantity discounts available. Contact us for details.
- One 1-quart needle container (3.75″ L x 3.75″ W x 5.6″ H)
- Protective plastic liner and tie
- Specially designed and approved inner carton
- Prepaid outer shipping carton
- Water-resistant sealing tape
- Shipping manifest form for tracking and certificate of destruction
- Clear and easy instructions
Do I have to use the mail back container service? Can I just throw the container in the dumpster? State and local authorities each have their own rules and regulations for needles and sharps disposal. Contact your state environmental protection agency and your state health agency for more information regarding your state's regulations on medical waste. SafeNeedleDisposal.org is also a great resource for safe and compliant sharps disposal information. Click here for the Needle disposal container with NO mail back service.