Flushing of inappropriate items is a widespread problem in all facilities, resulting in clogs, burst pipes, flooding, and a drain on resources and revenue. Wipes, napkins, rags, paper towels, diapers, feminine products, and more have been flushed down toilets. Just because it leaves the toilet bowl, doesn’t mean it’s flushable. These products don’t disperse in water like toilet paper does. Instead, they accumulate over time in pipes and sewers causing catastrophic problems in the plumbing system or further down the waste stream in municipal water treatment facilities.
Stop Wipes and Non-Flushables from Clogging Pipes
The Traptex® Plumbing Protection System helps prevent non-flushable items from entering the pipes. This results in fewer maintenance calls for clogs, equipment failures, and plumbing disasters.
Custom Traptex® Toilet and Guards: Each custom, stainless steel Traptex® Toilet Guard is designed to fit and features small, laser-cut hooks to catch cloths and wipes before they enter the pipes while allowing toilet paper and solid waste to pass through. By keeping cloths and wipes from entering the drain, Traptex® Guards help change bad flushing behavior.
Traptex® Wipe Retriever: If cloths or wipes are trapped, they can be safely removed with our Wipe Retriever for proper disposal. This enables staff and housekeeping to address captured cloths without a costly plumbing or maintenance call. The Wipe Retriever provides the opportunity to remove cloths and wipes and correct the problem to reinforce a change in flushing behavior. This is sold separability. Click here to purchase.
Traptex® helps prevent non-flushables from entering pipes, helping your business avoid disaster!
Sizing and installation
- Sizing and installation does not require a professional. You can do it yourself!
- After you order the product, you will receive an email from us with instructions for sizing. Sizing is now fast and simple. Take pictures of the toilet and send to us and we will identify the correct size Traptex that will be needed. It's that simple!
- If we cannot determine the size based on your pictures, we will send you a caliper (free of charge) to allow for exact measuring.
- Traptex® is a made-to-order product. After providing measurements, please allow 10 business days for the manufacturing of your order, plus shipping time.
- We provide easy-to-follow installation instructions when we ship you the Traptex® Guard.
- Traptex awareness sign provided
- Special Wipe Retrievers (sold separately) to pull out items that get caught in the Traptex®
- Sizing Guide: click here (this is how you size it if we can't identify size from your pictures)
- Installation Guide: click here
- Installation Tool sold separately (click here)
Terms and Conditions: Drain-Net is proud to be your authorized distributor for Traptex®. We cannot accept orders from Hospitals or customers installing the product in Hospitals. We are also excluded from selling to International Customers. Please double check before ordering. Any such orders will not be processed and will be refunded minus the credit card and handling fees. Please also provide the name of company and actual physical address of where the product will be installed (not the credit card or shipping address). Please contact us at 844-564-9216 if you have any questions. Drain-Net is not liable for any injuries or damages. Click here to view full Terms and Conditions for Traptex® purchase.
Traptex® is a registered trademark of Sage Products LLC. Drain-Net Technologies is a licensed distributor of Traptex®.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Glad to have found this product. Nothing worse than a toilet clog. They sent me the caliper, I filled out the chart, and when they sent me the product, thankfully it fit well. I put the sign up which I think helps prevent people from even trying to flush items. Worth every penny!