All the food, trash, and debris that you collect when you mop the floors gets poured into the mob basin and clogs the drain. If ignored, you could face serious plumbing problems and repairs. This Mop Sink Basin Strainer prevents drain clogs and plumbing disasters. It helps solve the EPA mandate on the FOG (fats, oils, grease) ordinance. It requires each municipality to install a program of oil and grease control to aid in the prevention of sanitary sewer blockages and overflows that adversely impact public health and the environment. This system captures water waste debris by utilizing a disposable filter which simplifies the cleaning process. It controls the penetration of fats, oils and grease into the sanitary sewer system. This starter kit comes with 2 custom fitted filters that hold up to 20 lbs of debris.
- Fits most mop basins with dimensions of 21" X 21 X 8"
- Keeps dirty mop water from clogging up your mop sink and pipes
- Elevated cantilevered design for maximum flow capacity
- Comes with 2 filers to catch fine debris
- Filters can be used multiple times or disposable if needed
Need a different size or shape? Send us the dimensions of your mop sink and we can customize a mop basin strainer for your specific needs.
Learn why this product also works great for floor scrubbers: Click here to read article