Lock down the basket for ultimate drain protection. A 2nd basket nests on top for easy debris removal!
- 2-in1 floor sink basket system ensures solids can be extracted while leaving the primary basket locked in place.
- The bottom basket is locked in place to ensure drain lines aren't vulnerable to clogging and backups.
- The locking system is all stainless steel with a unique security bolt, so only authorized staff can unlock and remove the bottom basket
- The top basket features multiple finger pulls to easily retrieve the basket
- The top basket will not float in a full sink
- Baskets are durable, made of glass filled polypropylene and features alternating strainer sizes with the top basket designed to filter larger particles and the bottom basket to filter smaller particles of debris
- Used in floor sink basins to collect solids, sediment, and debris for food processing plants, restaurants, grocery stores, and any place that utilizes indirect drainage.
- The Locking Duo Basket helps prevent damage to P-Traps from cabling, prevent clogs, cut down on solid waste, prevent floating rags/bags from blocking pipe exit, prevent blockage in common area/city main lines, and stay green.
Measuring & Installation
- Before ordering, measure the top inside diameter of your floor sink to ensure it is 8.5"
- Also before ordering, measure the inside diameter of the drain to determine if you need a 2", 3", or 4" lock
- When installing, place the crossbar into the pipe, and twist it so that it expands and locks into the pipe
- Then thread the bolt through the basket and washers (provided) to secure the basket to the lock. Included is a bolt extender if needed.
- A security bit is included to install the bolt