Does your restaurant have ugly, rusted, or broken floor sinks? The retrofit floor sink liner solves this problem!
Ripping out rusty floor sinks and installing new ones typically costs building owners upwards of $800 per drain, and that doesn't even include production downtime from having to remove concrete around the drain or the inconvenience of all that concrete dust getting into the kitchen environment. Fixing this problem is necessary though, to maintain a sanitary area around the floor sink. This retrofit stainless steel liner makes floor sink replacement easy! There's no need to rip out the existing floor sink. Simply insert the stainless steel liner over the installed floor sink to create the sanitary environment for the facility. This product comes in four sizes that reflects the most common floor sinks that includes a 12" x 12" top size with a 6", 8", or 10" depth, as well as an 8" x 8" top size with a 6" depth (See sizing chart below for exact measurements). All products are made from 304 grade stainless steel construction which will create a corrosion-free smooth surface prohibiting germ and bacterial growth. The push-fit gasket eliminates the need for messy caulking and is a proven connection that fits into common piping styles which makes for a worry-free installation.
- Save time and money (up to 50% cost savings) versus traditional floor sink replacement
- Simple, easy installation with push-fit connection and no messy caulking
- Universal design fits most floor sinks
- Sanitary, attractive stainless steel finish
- Features 18 gage, all type 304 (CF8) fabricated stainless steel
- Includes perforated removable dome strainer and floor sink grate
- View and download Installation Instructions