The DipStick Pro™ is the easy to operate core sampler used to accurately determine the amount of grease, solids or sludge in grease traps, interceptors, septic tanks, clarifiers and sludge pits.
It is the choice of pretreatment professionals throughout the United States. These professionals choose the DipStick Pro™ where accurate, repeatable and defensive core samples are required of the FOG levels in grease traps, interceptors, lift stations and sludge pits.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant, machined aluminum and impact resistant resin.
- The only core sampler that uses a “ball valve” technology to get a true core sample.
- Uses a t-handle and arm lever to operate the ball valve consistently. This cutting-edge technology and design ensure a true core sample that is repeatable.
- 10 feet long (two sections, 6' and 4' long) We offer 4' and 6' extensions. Sampler length can be changed in the field by purchasing extension sections (not recommended to exceed 18 feet).
- Diameter of tube is 1¼"
- Other core samplers, on the market, are designed with objects that restrict the sample, causing irregular results and inability for consistent accuracy.
This is the most durable FOG sampler available on the market today, and takes an accurate sample each and every time.
Custom lengths are available to meet all of your measuring requirements. Call or contact us for more info.
Shipping notice: Please allow 3 days to ship order. Please contact us for international shipping or shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, additional fees may apply.
- Grease Interceptors
- Grease Traps
- Septic Tanks
- Lift Stations
- Sludge Pits
Please contact us for international shipping or shipping to Hawaii or Alaska.