QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND IN CONTIGUOUS US ONLY
The TSS-70 Trapzilla Solids Separator is designed to be a compact solids separator capable of retaining high volumes of solids. Ideally, a Trapzilla Solids Separator would be installed in conjunction with a Trapzilla Grease Interceptor, effectively removing solids and permitting the grease interceptor to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Manufacturer Rated Inlet Flow Rate: 75 GPM (4.73 l/s)
- Solid Retention Capacity: 70 Gallons (265 l)
- Constructed of durable, Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
- Compact design uses space efficiently to maximize solids storage capacity
- Basic Model comes with a Standard Adapter Ring lid and a 22" Solid Top Cover that can be removed easily to clean out retained solids.
Above-Ground Model TSS-70-SSA
- Designed for indoor, above-ground installations.
- Includes Support Stand Assembly for Floor-Installation
- Standard Adapter Ring with 22" Diameter Solid Top Cover.
In-Ground Model TSS-70-ECA
- Designed for indoor or outdoor in-ground installations
- Extension Collar Adaptor Ring with Built-in 18" Single-Piece Extension Collar and 22" Diameter Solid Top Cover.
- Use a 29" Two-Piece Extension Collar to provide additional depth
When should I use a Trapzilla Solids Separator?
Trapzilla Solids Separators can be used in conjunction with Trapzilla Grease Interceptors, prior to Big Dipper Automatic Grease Removal Devices, or in isolated situations where there is a need for large quantities of solids to be removed from kitchen wastewater. Most grease interceptors are capable of effectively removing sufficient fats, oils, and grease from kitchen effluent, but struggle to handle solids with the same efficiency. In situations where large quantities of solids are going down the kitchen drains, it is in the best interest of food service establishments to install a Trapzilla Solids Separator. Doing so will prevent solids from filling up the grease interceptor and interfering with its regular operation.