The Rhino Wet Waste Interceptor is a simple but highly effective device which filters out most of the organic solid matter before it enters the grease trap. By doing so, it prevents the organic material (food particles) from accumulating in the grease traps. As a result, the grease traps become more effective in separating the oil and grease from the water.
- At source recovery reduces wet waste solids and grease from drains.
- Reduces maintenance of drainage systems.
- Reduces number of grease trap cleanings.
- Reduction of odors.
- Minimizes use of costly enzymes.
- Reduction of airborne bacteria.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Meets wastewater discharge compliance standards.
How It Works:
- The Rhino Wet Waste Interceptor reduces the amount of wet waste solids and greases typically contained in the waste water generated by restaurants and commercial kitchens in food preparation.
- Liquid containing wet waste from sinks is directed to the RHINO unit where it flows through a specially designed membrane. The elasticity of the membrane material creates passages for liquid to escape while retaining the wet waste solids.
- Filtration Membrane: A specially designed filtration membrane (Pat. in U.S., and elsewhere), with unique characteristics to capture wet waste solids and grease. A user friendly retaining ring allows replacement in seconds.
Filters sold separately - Click here to view and purchase
Replacement parts available if needed.