This model is for ware washing sink opening 6” – 9”. It is equipped with 9” - 15” adjustable legs. The top of this unit ranges from 19”- 24” above the floor and can be installed before the grease trap. 18 gallons per minute. Intercepting 98% of solid particles from wastewater, the unit drastically reducing the chances of clogging & backflows. Made of durable stainless steel, this unit has no movable parts requiring maintenance or attention. When the strainer drawer fills up, empty into a trashcan, and slide back in. That's all you have to do! Every food preparation & ware-washing sink would benefit from having this commercial pre-strainer under it.
Will this drain strainer help my grease trap or grease interceptor? Yes! This unit strains out 98% of the food, trash, and debris before they enter your piping system and your grease trap.
Will it save me money? Yes! Reducing the amount of solids that enter your piping system can reduce the frequency that you need to get your drains and grease trap serviced, cleaned, repaired, or replaced. Service visits are always costly. Additionally, service visits only temporarily fix the problem - they don't prevent the problem from happening again. Also, think about the hassle factor and labor costs you incur when your employees have to deal with clogged sinks and flooded floors.
What is an inlet plate? Allows for piping into the unit (2")
Summary of benefits
- Environmentally friendly
- No moving parts & maintenance free
- Minimizes solid particles in the piping system
- Lowers drain maintenance cost
- Keeps grease trap / interceptor cleaner
- Eliminates foul grease trap / interceptor odors
- Ideal for commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Minimum height of unit: 19"
- Maximum height of unit: 24"
- Leg Height: 9" up to 15"
- Inlet on top of unit: inlet plate
- Outlets: 2" outlet on the bottom
- Dimension of body: 16" long X 11" wide X 8" tall
- Click here to view and print the spec sheet and installation instructions
*Height includes the height of the drain plate.