No more searching for roof drains!
Winter is a crucial time to stay on top of your roof's drainage. Frozen over clogged drains can cost thousands in roof and interior building damage. Easy identification of your drains saves time and money on your maintenance of them. Shoveling out drains and making a clear path for melting water is vital to avoiding ponding, and refreezing of water on your roof which can ultimately lead to collapse. Every roof maintenance plan includes regular routine house keeping of drains. Our reversible drain flag markers are custom manufactured to fit all drain cover shapes and sizes.
- Designed to always evenly distribute the light weight across the center of any cover!
- Proudly manufacturing in the US, we stand behind the quality of our product.
- Show conscience effort to provide for public safety when coupled with a roof maintenance plan.
Lack of maintenance is a common reason for flat roof failure. With flag marker ends being highly distinguishable from one another, the flag markers direction can be reversed to signal that a particular drain needs repair, and or to confirm that a drain has been cleared. While the size of a large flat roof can be comparable to a football field this feature can come in handy ensuring no drains miss their maintenance.
- Includes our lock in – reversibility feature flag base flags are secured for winter’s worse
- Highly visible & distinguishable flag marker’s ends reverse for visual confirmation that none were missed.
- Distinguishable ends easily mark problem drains for servicing. Fits all drain cover shapes and sizes.
One time installation has years of benefits. Made of Marine grade corrosion resistant aluminum alloy, scientifically paired with high grade stainless steel deemed best compatibility to resist corrosion in fresh water applications. Our drain flag markers are built to last the life of your roof and beyond.
- Impervious to fresh water applications. Built to last the life of your roof and beyond!
- Reduce labor time locating drains
- Provide a safer work environment
- Preserve the life of your roof by as much as 50%
Don’t chance your roof to some kind of make shift drain flags. Their inefficiencies (failure to stay erect, inappropriate applications cause lifting and movement of drain dome) pose serious threats of property and casualty risks. See an accident before it happens. You don’t have to be a large corporation to make good risk management decisions. Maintenance marking not only supports roof safety, but remarkably saves time. Just ask our customers
Trust in a product specifically designed to mark your roof drains. Our flag markers will safely & reliably identify your roof drains locations storm after storm, year after year. Built to last the life of the roof. Time tested to withstand the harshest of Mother Nature’s elements.