Economical and portable containment for IBCs
The Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus provides economical and portable spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. A 365-gallon containment sump helps meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. All polyethylene (LLDPE) construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and forklift pockets makes it easy to move.
- Low profile, 28" overall height - allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All-polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable - allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low-cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52" x 52" deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint - 62" x 62" unit requires minimal floor space.
- 365-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage and Spill Containment Regulations.
- Optional pull over cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with stormwater management regulations.
- Five inner polyethylene (LLDPE) columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Optional bucket shelf captures spills from dispensing. Spills that exceed 3 gallons are channeled into the 365-gallon sump through a bulkhead fitting.
Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 28 (1574.8 x 1574.8 x 711.2)
Weight Capacity UDL: 8500 lbs.
Containment Capacity gal. (L): 365
Weight lbs. 324