The cone-shaped molded Plastic Drain-Net Strainer is the ideal choice for most restaurants and commercial kitchen drains. The strainer balances strength, durability, straining capacity, and affordability. It is approximately 8" long and fits your standard 2" floor drain. It captures food, debris, and trash that would otherwise clog your floor drains.
- Eliminates flooded floors which can cause shutdowns, slip hazards, and health code violation
- Reduces FOG (fats, oils & grease) and BOD (biological oxygen demand)
- Reduces sewer and drain flies
- Eliminates foul odors at the source
- Prevents costly repairs to pipes
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
At the Montgomery County Humane Society we use to have frequent problems with the drainage in our kennel area. We had to snake the drains almost every month. After a very expensive repair, that included breaking concrete floors and replacing pipes, our plumber recommend the use of the 2 inch cone shape strainer from Dain-Net in each one of our kennel runs. It’s over year that we started using the strainers and so far we have not have any problems with the kennel drainage. They are easy to clean and maintain.