The cone-shaped molded Plastic Drain-Net Strainer is the ideal choice for most restaurants and commercial kitchen drains. The strainer balances strength, durability, straining capacity, and affordability. It is approximately 8" long and fits your standard 4" floor drain. It captures food, debris, and trash that would otherwise clog your floor drains.
- Eliminates flooded floors which can cause shutdowns, slip hazards, and health code violation
- Reduces FOG (fats, oils & grease) and BOD (biological oxygen demand)
- Reduces sewer and drain flies
- Eliminates foul odors at the source
- Prevents costly repairs to pipes
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This has been a wonderful addition to our drain as it is catching all the unwanted stuff that was going in the drain.
I use it in a trench drain in my brewery, cost effective solution for keeping stuff from going down the drain and clogging the pipes. I have 2 and just change them out at the end of each shift, one always stays in the drain and the other is rinsed out and staged clean.