Don't let someone else dictate when to pump your grease trap
- Be aware of how much grease your store is generating
- Know when to pump your grease trap
- Document how clean the tank is after each pump
- Know whether to call a Plumber, Pumper or Jetter when a problem arises inside of the store
- Compatible with tanks of 150 gallons and up. Minimum of 30" or more of static liquid level in the tank to operate correctly.
- Click here to view Flyer and Spec Sheet
- Click here to view Greasewatch 2 Owner's Manual
Shipping note: Please allow 1 week lead time.