The G5 GREASEwatch Interceptor Monitoring Alarm/Device is a unique remote tank level monitor and alarm system that assists in managing F.O.G. (Fats, Oils & Grease) & sediment levels inside Grease Interceptors. The system is comprised of 3 components: the battery operated G5 Tank Unit which is mounted inside the grease interceptor which detects oil, grease and solids levels and communicates wirelessly to the G5 Gateway (control panel) mounted on a wall inside or outside of the FSE (Food Service Establishment) building in the proximity of the grease interceptor and the G5 Tank Alarm, which is mounted on the wall of the Facility Manager's office or inside the FSE.
Compatible with Miami-Dade county codes. To ensure compliance we will need a copy of the specification and how its specified on the drawings.
Shipping note: Please allow 1 week lead time.
- Materials of Construction: Corrosion resistant polymers
- Tank Unit Control Box: NEMA 4 rated, waterproof and corrosion resistant
- Sensor: Ultrasonic fully potted transducers
- Compatible with tanks of 150 gallons and up. Minimum of 30" or more of static liquid level in the tank to operate correctly
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-1" immersed in minimum 20" of water (10" above and 10" below sensor)
- Power Supply: Tank Unit - 5 year long-life 3.9V lithium battery. Gateway/Alarm Panel - 110 V AC power converter
- Radio Signal: Radio & Cell
- Antennas: Tuned to Radio or Cell
- Signal Range: Tank Unit Maximum 300 ft. from Tank Unit to Gateway
- Monitoring Annual Subscription: - $300 (1st year of monitoring is included!)
Components and Operation
G5 GREASEwatch Interceptor Monitoring Device is a remote tank monitoring system. It is supplied with:
1) G5 Tank Unit which is a NEMA 4 control box with riser mounting bracket, internal radio, 3.9v lithium battery, external 8' antenna & external ultrasonic sensor
2) G5 Gateway Panel which is a control box with wall mount bracket, internal radio & cell modem with antennas and external 110vplug
3) G5 Alarm Panel which is a control panel with a wall mount bracket, internal radio with antenna, equipped with audible & visual alarms and external 110v plug.
4) Step by step installation instructions and owner's manual are provided. Click here to view and download.
Oil/grease/water level as well as bottom solids level and water temperatures are monitored throughout the day. Data is transmitted wirelessly from the G5 Tank Unit to the G5 Gateway which then transmits the data to the website (IMD) and G5 Alarm Panel (IMA). When a predetermined level of oil, grease, and solids is reached, the alarm panel will both visually and audibly alarm, notifying facility manager or FSE employee that it is time to pump out the interceptor.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just got this thing installed. They were very helpful with my questions and so far so good.