Typically located in-floor when installed, the 50 GPM Grease Interceptor is one of the larger units that can be installed within the restaurant. Like the 35 GPM they use an additional diffuser baffle in conjunction with the inlet baffle - the removable inlet and outlet baffles being extended in length. Supplied with our accessible flow control in either 3"(03) or 4"(04) format, the 50 GPM is compatible with our modular riser extensions (3935AX6) for a perfectly flush-with-floor finish. Flow control riser extension kit also available.
- Certified to PDI-G101 of the Plumbing and Drainage institute. Tested and approved to ASME 112.14.3. UPC Listed. NSF Certified to CSA B 481.1
- Scientifically placed, removable baffles.
- Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact-resistant properties.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install – yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- Can support 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic.
- The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring high temperature continuous service. It can accommodate continuous discharge at 104° C (220° F).
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- EZ-Open cover latches which replace traditional mechanical fixings allowing ease of access for maintenance
- Smooth, nonstick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning. Surfaces discourage bacteria buildup.
- Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as "preventing corrosion". Drain-Tech grease traps feature a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach.
- Recessed silicone foam gasket to maintain an airtight cover seal preventing foul odor escape
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed.
- Easy-to-read installation instruction.
- 10 year warranty!
Specifications of Model D3950A03 & D3950A04
- Flow Rate: 50 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 122 lbs
- Approximate Weight: 60 lbs
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: 3" & 4"
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 12.5"
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 39.4 gal
- Dimensions: 31" Length X 23.5" Width X 23.5" Height
- View and download CAD Drawings
International orders: Please call for accurate shipping quotes for grease traps for orders shipping outside of the US.
NSF Listed: This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Please note that this product ships FREE, via LTL to lower 48 US states. International orders: Please call for accurate shipping quotes for grease traps for orders shipping outside of the US.