The Drain-Net Technologies' APGI Series Grease Interceptor is designed to separate grease, oils, fats, and other sediment from large Commercial and Industrial sources. Made of seamless High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), the APGI series interceptor is lightweight, cost efficient, extremely durable and corrosion free. Non skid 3/4” poly covers with recessed handles are standard, but all units are available with steel non-skid tread plates for traffic areas. The HDPE construction is acid resistant and solids do not easily adhere to the smooth walls, making cleaning effortless.
- Above or below ground installation
- 1/4" Steel Cover for pedestrian traffic
- Bolt on Extension
- Recessed Lift Handles.
- Integral Extension on APGI-100
- Optional Connection Sizes 2, 3, and 4 inches
- PVC glued connections are standard.
- HD Braces for above ground installation.
Special sizes available to fit through narrow passages or existing walkways. Special units also available to meet larger capacities, including systems that utilize series and/or parallel interceptors. Straight through, left, and right hand models available. Most units ship in 5 to 7 business days. Customizations such as legs require extra time. A lift-gate is highly recommended for delivery. All units made in the USA!
Specifications of Model DAPGI-100
- Flow Rate: 100 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 250 lbs
- Approximate Weight: 200 lbs
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: 3"
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 24"
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 112 gal
- Dimensions: 52.5" Length X 29" Width X 32" Height
*This size not recognized yet by PDI/UPC/IAMPMO