The Drain-Net Technologies' APGI Series Grease Interceptor is designed to separate grease, oils, fats, and other sediment from large Commercial and Industrial sources. Made of seamless High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), the APGI series interceptor is lightweight, cost efficient, extremely durable and corrosion free. Non skid 3/4” poly covers with recessed handles are standard, but all units are available with steel non-skid tread plates for traffic areas. The HDPE construction is acid resistant and solids do not easily adhere to the smooth walls, making cleaning effortless.
- Above or below ground installation
- 1/4" Steel Cover for pedestrian traffic
- Bolt on Extension
- Recessed Lift Handles.
- Integral Extension on APGI-100
- Optional Connection Sizes 2, 3, 4, and 5 inches
- PVC glued connections are standard.
- HD Braces for above ground installation.
Special sizes available to fit through narrow passages or existing walkways. Special units also available to meet larger capacities, including systems that utilize series and/or parallel interceptors. Straight through, left, and right hand models available. Customizations such as legs require extra time. A lift-gate is highly recommended for delivery. All units made in the USA!
Specifications of Model DAPGI-100
- Flow Rate: 150 GPM
- Grease / Sludge Capacity: 250 to 378 lbs
- Approximate Weight: 350 lbs
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: 4"
- Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet: 25" to 40" (Adjustable inlet/outlet to provide an integral extension)
- Liquid Holding Capacity: 125 to 186 gal
- Dimensions: 53.5" Length X 29.5" Width X 45" Height
- Legs or risers can be added for underground installation. Call for quote.
*This size not recognized yet by PDI/UPC/IAMPMO
Click to view and download the Spec Sheet