For those tight on-floor grease interceptor applications where space is at a premium, this 11" tall GI making is truly a low profile solution.
Features and Benefits of the "Low-Boy" Low Profile Grease Trap
Based on the same dimensional footprint as our successful 35 GPM and 50 GPM Drain-Net models, this latest 25 GPM addition has an overall height of just 11 inches, and still meets the requirements of ASME112.14.3. More importantly however the internal components can be removed in less than 6” of additional clearance making this unit a truly low profile solution.
- Grease Trap features award winning flow control with cleanup top
- Can accommodate continuous discharge at 104°C (220°F)
- Can support 440 LBS of pedestrian and light duty traffic.
- Injected molded in engineered thermoplastics eliminating seams and potential leaking and odors.
- Grease Trap will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Flexibility of installation—can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- New quick catch system eliminates nuts and bolts on cover
- Recessing extension kits available
- Grease Interceptor comes with 10-year warranty with submission of warranty card
- View and download CAD Drawings
|Low Profile Grease Trap
|Flow Rate (U.S. GPM)
|Bottom of unit to center of inlet/outlet
|Liquid capacity (gal)
|Approximate weight (lbs)
|Connection size and type
International orders: Please call for accurate shipping quotes for grease traps for orders shipping outside of the US.
NSF Listed: This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.