Don't let someone else dictate when to pump your grease trap. With Smartpro 2 a visual and audible alarm alerts the operator when the oil or grease collection system’s liquid level interface has reached a pre-set capacity level and the system needs to be pumped out.
- Features a wired connection
- Be aware of how much grease your store is generating and when to pump your grease trap
- Easy retrofit or OEM installation
- Document how clean the tank is after each pump
- Know whether to call a Plumber, Pumper or Jetter when a problem arises inside of the store
- Compatible with tanks of 150 gallons and up. Minimum of 30" or more of static liquid level in the tank to operate correctly.
- Can be programmed on site to monitor and alarm for Grease or Oil Level, Sediment Content, Combined Total Pollutants, Temperature or Total Liquid.
Features visibility and alarms to any of the following:
- Grease Level
- Bottom Sediment / Solids Level