Have a lot of solids / food scraps going down your restaurant sink drain? Is this causing drain clogs and other plumbing problems? He have the solution! The A6 Wet Waste Interceptor is easily installed under you compartment sink drain to capture to capture food scrap that could otherwise clog your pipes. The unit houses a perforated scrap basket that is easily pulled out and emptied into the trash when full. No electrical or moving parts.
We have recently updated our popular A6 model to now include a stainless steel splash guard, 3 legs (as opposed to 4) to make cleaning floors easier, and a redesigned strainer drawer that more easily slides in and out. This drain strainer is a 100% stainless steel food scrap collector and commercial disposal alternative that captures the solids that can clog the pipes of a restaurant or commercial kitchen facility.
- Now one-size-fits-all! All legs options are included so you can make height adjustments as needed
- All parts are stainless steel
- Flanged feet to attach to floor if needed.
- Works as a Direct or Indirect Wet Waste Interceptor (meaning the unit can connect to your plumbing pipes or waste water can exit outlet into a floor sink with an air gap.)
- Fits under most dishwashing or food prep sinks.
- Best method for collecting food solids from a commercial kitchen sink before being discharged into the drain line and going to a grease interceptor.
- Prevents drain line clogs and improves can improve the efficiency of your grease trap.
- Outlets available: 2" side outlets.
- Now includes a stainless steel splash guard. User can remove this if not needed.
- This product with adjustable height configurations replaces our previous models: FPS-610A, FPS-610B, and FPS-610C
- Click here to view and download Spec Sheet and Installation Instructions
- Height = 11" tall. The crown adapter / splash guard adds another 2".
- Width = 11"
- Length = 19"
- All outlets are 2" female threaded (2.375" ID / 2.5" OD).
- Available with 2 side outlets (GDR-A6S) or 1 down outlet (GDR-A6D)
- For Side Outlet model, you can cap one side, or you can connect multiple units in line if needed
- For Down Outlet, no cap is needed. Down outlet allows for easy drainage. A 90° elbow can be used for left or right connections as well.
Leg Options (all legs are included so you can select the best fit for your application):
- Short legs = 2" Tall
- Adjustable Legs that stand 10.25" up to 12"
- 8" Leg Extensions (can be added to either the short legs or the Adjustable Legs)
2" x 2" Flexible PVC Coupling
2" PVC DWV Flexible Cap
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second unit I installed in my restaurant. Works awesome and save on calling the plumber all the time. They just need to add a half size leg to allow proper height adjustment.
Adjustable height is limited. There should be shorter sections included we were very close to not being able to making it work! Once we got it in place seems to work great!
This seems to be the best way to get rid of the food waste from our dishwashing sink. I anticipate it will help with our grease trap as well. I would recommend.