Outbreak Defender is an all-natural, Bio-Based formulation made from food grade ingredients, that kills fruit flies in the air! It meets FDA standard, GRAS (generally regarded as safe), and has a peppermint oil fragrance.
This quick kill fruit fly spray is safe to use around humans and animals. This is our new, stronger formulation, replacing OBD-15. It has no messy residue and is non-staining. Outbreak Defender does not contain any harsh chemicals, bacteria or enzymes. It may be used in residential and commercial locations, such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, wineries, penitentiaries, grocery stores, stores, schools, theaters, cruise ships, health clubs, etc. Use when fruit flies are present and mist over the entire group of fruit flies, and watch them fall to their death. (Product will not stain.)
Outbreak Defender features:
- Bio-Based and VOC-FREE and Astmagen-FREE
- Non-staining and safe on most fabrics
- Leaves no messy residue behind
- Peppermint Oil for Fresh Scent
- Healthy for the environment
Fruit Fly Outbreak Defender kills fruit flies, ants, beetles, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, spiders, termites and many other insects for a quick rapid death. Do not use this product to control bees.
Directions for Application:
- SHAKE BOTTLE WELL (Do not add water, this is a ready-to-use formula)
- When fruit flies are present, take spray bottle and spray mist generously over entire group of fruit flies. To help prevent and keep fruit flies and other insects under control, spray along bottom of walls, under counters, janitorial closets, bathrooms, etc.
- Apply as needed or once per week as a preventative measure.
What's included: Box of (4) 16 oz ready-to-use bottles + 1 heavy duty wide mist sprayer
Active Ingredients: Proprietary-food grade ingredients
Food Product Safety: Please note that Outbreak Defender is a food-safe ingredient formulation, always take precautions to make sure that all food is washed thoroughly before eaten. (Do not spray over ready to serve food.)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great stuff, did the job, didn’t have to be concerned about chemicals and the peppermint make my house smell yummy
I've found this product to be very effective for more than just fruit flies. Here in Florida we occasionally get ants in the house when the weather changes, and this stops them in their tracks. Plus it's safe around food and animals, and smells very nice. I highly recommend this product and the company that sells it.