Have a lot of wet food scraps going down your restaurant sink drain? Is this causing drain clogs and other plumbing problems? He have the solution! The A6 Wet Waste Interceptor is easily installed under you compartment sink drain to capture to capture food scrap that could otherwise clog your pipes. The unit houses a perforated scrap basket that is easily pulled out and emptied into the trash when full. No electrical or moving parts.
We have recently updated our popular A6 model to now include a stainless steel splash guard, 3 legs (as opposed to 4) to make cleaning floors easier, and a redesigned strainer drawer that more easily slides in and out. This drain strainer is a 100% stainless steel food scrap collector and commercial disposal alternative that captures the solids that can clog the pipes of a restaurant or commercial kitchen facility.
- All stainless steel. Flanged feet to attach to floor if needed.
- Works as a Direct or Indirect Wet Waste Interceptor (meaning the unit can connect to your plumbing pipes or waste water can exit outlet into a floor sink with an air gap.)
- At just over 10” tall, it fits under most dishwashing or food prep sinks. Check with local authorities for indirect/direct requirements.
- Best method for collecting food solids from a commercial kitchen sink before being discharged into the drain line and going to a grease interceptor.
- Prevents drain line clogs and improves can improve the efficiency of your grease trap.
- Standard unit comes with 2" left and right outlets.
- Now includes a stainless steel splash guard. User can remove this if not needed.
- Height = 11" tall. The crown adapter / splash guard adds another 2".
- Width = 11"
- Length = 19"
- Outlets = 2" female threaded (2.375" ID / 2.5" OD). Chose 2 side outlets or 1 down outlet
- Flanged Feet on both the short legs and adjustable legs
- 2" short legs
- 8" Leg Extensions (+$50)
- Adjustable Legs that stand 10.25" up to 12" (+$75)
- 8" Leg Extensions and Adjustable Legs (+$100) - this is the perfect size for replacing garbage disposals!
- 2" x 2" Flexible Coupling - to connect outlet to pipes
- 2" Flexible Cap - to cover unused outlet
- Fine Mesh Insert - for extra straining capacity of fine scrap such as rice
2" x 2" Flexible PVC Coupling
2" PVC DWV Flexible Cap
Fine Mesh Insert
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This seems to be the best way to get rid of the food waste from our dishwashing sink. I anticipate it will help with our grease trap as well. I would recommend.